
Tridip Kalita:Welcome to Quicken chat support. My name is Tridip Kalita. Please give me a moment while I review the info you provided.
You: OK, thanks.
Tridip Kalita: Hi Lynn,
Tridip Kalita: How are you doing today?
You: I'm a bit bummed, because I bought the wrong package.
Tridip Kalita: Please open the Quicken program
Tridip Kalita: And then go to File>>Add business tools
Tridip Kalita: And then yo can purchases the Home and Business version just paying the price difference only
You: I do not have that option when I go to File.
Tridip Kalita: I am sorry ...
Tridip Kalita: Please go to Help menu>>Add Business tolls
Tridip Kalita: I am sorry for the mistake.
You: ok hold on. . .
Tridip Kalita: Sure.
You: OK, but if I go there, I only see that I'll have to pay the full $69.00. Nothing about price difference.
Tridip Kalita: Which version you have selected?
You: Quicken Home and Business
Tridip Kalita: Quicken Home and Business is available for $99.99
Tridip Kalita: As you have already paid $29.99
Tridip Kalita: So you have to pay only $69 more
You: But when I go here: http://quicken.intuit.com/compare_products.jhtml it shows it at 69.99
Tridip Kalita: Please update such way..I have asked you!
You: I do not understand what you just said. Sorry.
***** Tridip Kalita Has Disconnected
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Recent Online Discussion With Quicken Representative
Posted by
Natalie Seagull
at
2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
still laughing out loud
Post a Comment